Le Corbusier, Cassina - LC4 Chaise Longue, cousin, 80s
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT
The Corbusier Chaise Longue model LC4. Manufactured by Cassina for approx. 1985. 100% original, in very good condition. Cowhide with leather in black leather. Neck pillow in black leather. Marks and serial number of the construction.
Designed in 1928. Le Corbusier described it himself as a 'relaxation machine', and the LC4 became - thanks to its bold design with a firm base and a cradle that supports the body - a classic in the modernist furniture tradition.
LC4 is both a sculptural and usable piece of furniture that you will enjoy taking a seat in when your legs and head need to rest.
- Type: sofa - chaise longue
- Producer: Cassina
- Designed by: Charlotte Perriand, Pierre Jeanneret and Le Corbusier
- Production date: ca.1985
- Model: model LC4
- Condition: 100% original, in very good condition
- Upholstery: cowhide, leather
- Color: black, white, brown, construction (dark gray, gray, black)
- Goal: L 160cm, H 86cm, D 58cm
FREE DELIVERY IN DENMARK
Have further questions or comments? You are very welcome to contact us. We always have time for you. You can use sms, WhatsApp, email, messenger on the left.
Free furniture care service: We offer free furniture care service for all our furniture for one year from purchase ... >>> see more
Extra pillow: would you like an extra decorative pillow? >>> select pillow
Interest-free financing with Resurs Bank >>> see more
Messenger order update >>> see more
mobilepay: >>> payment link
DELIVERY IN DENMARK
- Retro Furniture - free shipping (over DKK 2.500) - up to 14 days (in some cases up to 4 weeks) - Esbjerg Transport
H - height (H - height)
D - depth (D - depth)
RH - back height (bra - back height)
SH - seat height (SH - seat height)
B - width (W - width)
SD - seat depth (SD - seat depth)
SB - seat width (SW - seat width)